Uniform and Sportswear can be ordered online at https://www.swischoolwear.co.uk and select the Parents and Schools Login link on the right of the homepage.
Boys and Girls Uniform
- Blazer – Black with School Badge
- Shirt – White Long or Short Sleeved (only plain white clothing underneath)
- Tie – School Regulation
- Jumper – (Optional) Black V Neck – NOT Cardigan
- Trousers – Grey/Black
- Socks – Dark Grey/Black
- Shoes – Hard sensible Black (no trainers/boots)
- Skirt – Thomson Tartan no shorter than knee length
- Socks – White or Black ankle length NOT knee length
- Shoes – Hard sensible Black (no canvas plimsoles, trainers, boots)
Boys and Girls P.E Kit
Girls – Compulsory
- Girls’ Polo Shirt
Girls – Optional
Boys – Compulsory
- Boys’ Polo Shirt
- Rugby Shirt
- No make-up should be worn. Girls may wear one small plain (gold/silver) stud earring (no stones) in the lower lobe of each ear.
- Boys may wear one small plain (gold/silver) stud earring (no stones) in one ear only.
- No other piercings such as tongue studs, navel, lip or eye-brow piercings are allowed.
- No bracelets to be worn and necklaces should not be visible.
- One plain ring may be worn.
- Boys hairstyles must be short, neat and tidy – no extremes (tram lines or patterns); shaved eyebrows are not permitted.
- No extreme colours in the hair.
- No tattoos.
- No clothing (other than regulation school uniform is to be worn) with slogans, badges or other insignia on them.
- A dark plain coat for school (black, dark grey or dark navy) with only plain scarves (again black, grey or navy)